1. Yoox, to get up to 90% off designer and contemporary brands.
Get these Cuple sandals for $44 and this Celine blouse for $322.
2. TJ Maxx, to get the thrill of the hunt and deep discounts on high-end designers.
Don’t even bother trying to search on the site for these designer names. You’ll have to dig a little bit for these brands, but isn’t that the fun of it?
Get these L.A.M.B dress sandals for $80 and this Parker gown for $150.
3. Barneys Warehouse, to get all the best designer deals without having to deal with the swarms of people.
Get this Barneys New York dress for $109 and these Margiela sneakers for $239.
4. Burlington, to get steep discounts on limited quantities of designer brands.
Get this Missoni scarf for $45 and these Dior pumps for $400.
5. Saks Off Fifth, for discount designer duds straight from Saks Fifth Avenue.
Get this Proenza Schouler wallet for $63 (also available in teal and blue.) And this Marni vest for $600.
6. The Outnet, to find luxury fashions at up to 75% off.
Make sure to sign up for their newsletter so you can get notified when they have their annual sale which offers some of the best deals anywhere.
Get this Stella McCartney phone case for $23 and this Diane von Furstenberg dress for $253.
7. Bluefly, to find new and pre-owned designer goods at up to 80% off.
Get these Hunter boots for $55 and this pre-owned Balenciaga wallet for $260.
8. Neiman Marcus Last Call, to get designer overstock and sale pieces from Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
Get these Splendid flats for $32 and this Opening Ceremony vest for $218.
9. Tradesy, for pre-owned fashions, accessories, and shoes from luxury designers.
Get this Kate Spade New York dress for $24 and these Chanel earrings for $137.
10. HauteLook, for limited flash sales on some of your favorite brands.
Get this Joie skirt for $60 and these Tory Burch pumps for $170.
11. Zappos, for a giant selection of discounted designer pieces.
Get this Marc Jacobs tablet case for $35 and these See by Chloe espadrilles for $175.