1. Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Masque is suuuuper affordable and will leave your skin feeling minty fresh.
“A cult classic for a reason. Everyone can benefit from this. My skin is dry so I use it once a month, but my oilier friends can use it weekly. It leaves skin feeling clear and refreshed and the mint is super cooling.” —cupcakesandcats
Get it from Amazon for $3.21.
2. Neutrogena’s Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask is basically a pimple eraser.
“Leaving it on for a couple of minutes does wonders for my skin. I’ve literally seen pimples straight up disappear the next day.” —Teena Nawabi, Facebook
You can order this online from Amazon for $5.69.
3. Cosmetic Warrior from LUSH will get rid of all of that skin irritation and inflammation.
“I really struggle with redness and acne, but this mask is always able to calm down my skin and make it look ten times better. I recommend it to everyone, and I always do it the nights leading up to social and work events.” —janeramon01
Get it from LUSH for $8.95.
4. Black Sugar Mask from Skinfood will give you that next-level exfoliation, without stripping you completely of your skin’s natural oils.
“I have dry skin that benefits from a good buffing from time to time, and this stuff is a game changer. It’s a bit harsh on its own, so I’ll mix it with a little water or cleansing oil. My face is smooth as hellllllll, bright, and never dries my skin out.” —caitlyng44f1785d2
Get it from Ulta for $10.
5. Muddy Body Detox mask is great for sensitive skin and will leave your face soft and luminous.
“I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It cleans and shrinks my pores and makes my skin sooo soft and rejuvenated!! It’s a miracle worker!! You get a lot of product that lasts for a long time (even with frequent use) for a great price.” —miac4c04ddf89
Get it from Muddy Body for $23.99.
6. First Aid Beauty’s Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay will pull out relentless blackheads.
“Blackheads on my nose are really tough to get rid of (sorry, gross) and this does the job. It also leaves your skin feeling right and smooth!” —Teena Nawabi, Facebook
You can get it from Sephora for $30.
7. Origins’ Out of Trouble Mask is great for overnight zit-zapping.
“You put it on when you feel a breakout about to come, or you can use it as a spot treatment. As a spot treatment, I usually leave it on overnight and the zit redness and swelling is gone the next day!” —Rocío Simón, Facebook
Get it from Sephora for $26.
8. Art Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask is amazing for every skin problem you can imagine.
“Dear God, this mask is amazing. I use it up to four times a week and it makes my skin feel smoother, my pores tighter, and reduces the size of my awful spots. It’s also super gentle on my sensitive/dry/oily/acne-prone/combination skin, which is a huge plus.” —gretcheno3
Buy it from Amazon for $12.68.
9. Mask of Magnaminty by LUSH will get rid of post-acne pigmentation, leaving you with a much clearer complexion.
“I have some redness from blemishes and it definitely helps reduce any redness. And it makes my face feel all minty and fresh. I think most masks don’t even work, but I really love this one, def. worth a try.” —Fereshta Nawabi Nadi, Facebook
Get it from LUSH starting at $14.95.
10. Body Shop’s Tea Tree Clearing Clay Mask will also work wonders on your skin, without drying it out.
“I never used to use clay masks before because I found them drying, but this one is the exact opposite. The main reason I even tried it was due to my love of tea tree anything. It works great and clears my skin. I’ll also use it on a random break out here and there and by the next day it will be gone!” —gabriellar48110d2d6
Buy it from Amazon for $12.11.
11. Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Mud Mask is also great for fighting off unwanted company.
“I have acne-prone skin, especially around the time of my period. This has worked wonders for me.” —cici10
Get it from Ulta for $15.99.
12. Irish Moor Mud’s Purifying Black Mud Mask by Peter Thomas Roth is great for hydration and pulling all of the dirt out of your pores.
“It will pull every single ounce of dirt out of your pores! You get twice as much as most masks for a really reasonable price. This saved my skin! When I worked at Sephora everyone wanted the GLAMGLOW mud mask and I always recommended this instead!” —stepha480adc164
Get it from Amazon for $29.
13. Origins’ Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay will leave your skin luxuriously radiant.
“I have slightly dry skin and moisturize often, but I have an issue with texture and dullness. I use this once a week and my skin feels super soft and it glows like Beyoncé at the Grammys! I’d be lost without this mask.” —Angiehappy
Get it from Origins here for $26.
14. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay combined with apple cider vinegar will perfectly balance out your skin’s natural glow.
“For oily, acne-prone skin: I mix in equal parts with apple cider vinegar (it balances out the pH), leave on for 20 minutes, and it shrinks active acne and reduces oil production significantly! It’s 100% bentonite clay, which is known for its oil-absorbing properties.” —fromers
Get a jar from Amazon for $10.30.
15. LUSH’s Brazened Honey Mask will shrink those pores until they’re damn near invisible.
“It leaves your skin all tightened and extremely smooth! I went home for Christmas and my mom actually saw a difference in how clear my face was (and I’m terrible at washing my face). I swear by this!” —KaraFarq96
Get it from LUSH for $8.95 here.
16. Origins’ Charcoal Mask is life-changing for people who are struggling with cystic acne.
“I have a lot of problems with cystic acne on my chin and upper back. I usually spot treatment that area over night and it either forms a head or reduces the swelling 75%. I have never been able to use many acne treatments for my cysts because they’ll just dry them out. This mask actually deeply cleans your skin.” —Regan Hamm, Facebook
Get it here for $17.
17. L’Oréal’s Detox and Brighten Pure-Clay Mud Mask is the product for anyone who wants to literally watch their skin care work before their eyes.
“I’m AMAZED at how clean my skin is after only 15 minutes. My zits went away overnight after one use. As it dries, all your clogged pores get darker and you can see all the nasty gunk come to the surface like a mother-effin’ magnet. AND it’s only $10 at Target. MAGIC.” —brittanya44306a791