1. Covergirl Katy Kat Pearl Lipsticks are infused with pearl pigments for a dazzling, silky-smooth sheen that makes a purr-ty bold statement.
2. Too Faced Peanut Butter & Honey Eyeshadow Palette is the brand’s revamped (but just as sweet-smelling) take of last year’s hit, the Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette.
Just like the cute lil’ lunchboxes your mom and dad used to pack you. Of course, the only shade that’s stayed the same is “Peanut Butter,” which had its humble beginning in another popular palette, the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar.
3. The Klog Box is a curated collection of five editor-loved products perfect for K-beauty beginners and seasoned pros alike.
The box includes (individual products and prices are linked):
–Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam (a creamy, lathering foam that boasts brightening pearl extract + 30 other natural plant extracts — $30)
–Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon (single-use exfoliating pads that slough off dead skin cells and unclog pores — $27)
–Manefit Natural Gift Green Tea Pore Care Sheet Mask (a hydrogel mask infused with whole green tea leaves that have anti-inflammatory benefits and prevent premature fine lines — $5+)
–Enature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack (a rich face cream that soaks your skin in hydration overnight — $28)
–Missha All Around Safe Block Sebum Zero Sun SPF 50+/PA+++ (recommended for combination/oily skin types, water- and sweat-resistant — $14)
-Erborian Glow Crème (a glow-y primer currently exclusive to the Klog Box, but check out other Erborian products on Soko Glam here).
Get the box from Soko Glam for $50.
4. Marc Jacobs Velvet Reality Volumizing Mascara and Gel Eyeliner Collection & Enamored With a Twist Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Collection feature the whimsical, pop-culture-driven designs of British artist Julie Verhoeven.
6. Wet N Wild Queen of my Heart Collection is filled with all new romantic, floral-inspired makeup that you’ll wear every day this spring.
The set includes (similar versions of individual products and prices are linked):
-three Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios ($2.99)
-three MegaGlo Cheek/Lip Tints ($1.99)
-two Mega Glo Highlighting Powders ($4.99)
–Kabuki Brush ($2.99)
–Perfect Pout Lip Palette ($2.99)
Get it from Wet N Wild for $29.99.
7. Unlike its violet twin — First Light Priming Filter — Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Prismatic Amethyst actually stays purple after being applied, leaving behind an ethereal, iridescent glow that will be the envy of all.
8. Bésame Mini Lipsticks are, you guessed it, miniature versions of their lipsticks — which are all ~true replicas~ of shades that existed in years past.
9. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée in Heat Wave is a cult-status, super-luminous highlighter that first launched in 2013 & Summer Lip Glow comes in two subtly shimmery shades that meld perfectly together with warmer weather.
Heat Wave has been selling out especially quickly, so step on it.
Permanent-status alternatives: The Estée Edit The Barest Bronzer ($32) / The Estée Edit The Barest Lip Color ($22) or Pure Color Envy Hi-Lustre Light Sculpting Lipstick ($32)
10. NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette consists of 12 velvety, pigmented shades to play with & the Pop Goes The Easel Collection is the Nordstrom-exclusive Spring/Summer 2017 lineup of iconic NARS products.
11. Nordstrom’s K-beauty Pop-in Shop runs until March 26th and includes 23 brands, many of which are making their ~stateside debut~.
The next phase starting on March 31st will be Korean fashion!
Get the Bounce Up Pact Powder Foundation from Nordstrom for $36.
Shop more with “19 Amazing Korean Beauty Brands You Can Get On Nordstrom Right Now!”
12. Laura Mercier Set & Glow Trio provides the finishing touches (illuminating and setting) to your morning routine & Prismatic Glow Palette contains five sheer, blendable cream highlighters that deliver unbeatable glow.
Here’s to hoping our faces look as pretty as that box.
You can buy the Glow Trio items separately from Nordstrom and Sephora — Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38), Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes ($26), and Mineral Illuminating Powder in Candlelight ($36).
Shop Laura Mercier’s other highlighter-like products at Sephora here.
13. 100% of net profits from Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo benefit Bright Pink and breast cancer education programs.
14. Derek Lam 10 Crosby Vial Fragrance Discovery Set contains 10 travel-sized versions (0.067 oz) of their permanent scents, so you can give them all a try without dropping $95+ on a single one.
You know what they say, smell like something different every day of the week and keep people guessing.
Get it from Sephora for $24.
Shop the full-sized fragrances at Sephora here.
15. MAC Viva Glam Taraji P. Henson Lipstick & Lipglass produce stunning matte or shimmery fuchsia color payouts.
The Viva Glam series continues with legendary actress Taraji P. Henson, and as always, 100% of Viva Glam purchases goes towards the MAC AIDS Fund.
17. Skin Inc Beauty and the Beast Get Glowin’ Kit is a blend of Vitamin A, Chlorella, and Hyaluronic Acid serums with encapsulated ingredients that are activated only upon contact with the skin.
These three serums are uniquely formulated to brighten dull skin, reduce appearance of dark circles, improve skin tone and texture, and deliver long-lasting hydration. And of course, the bottle is inspired by Belle’s signature dress!
Get it from Skin Inc for $90.